Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2014

Filme Friday, a new monthly post

So far, I've done Musik Monday and Spotlight Saturday.  It felt like something was missing though.  Then it hit me: Movies!  I'm a TV and movie junkie.  I would much rather be at home watching a movie than out with a bunch of people on a free night.  That's something I'd love to share with other people.  So, one Friday of each month (unless I'm feeling really ambitious), I'll be reviewing a movie.

Of course, in the spirit of the blog, these will be German movies.  And, why not?  I've always said that music is a great language learning tool, and movies are as well.  Both foreign music and movies not only allow people to hear (and see) the language being spoken, but also share a piece of the culture.

I'm looking forward to sharing some of my favorite movies with everyone and watching some new ones!  Suggestions and requests are definitely welcome!

Look for this new segment starting next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment