Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Musik Monday - Law School Finals Edition

Have I mentioned yet that I'm in law school?  Only about a million times?  Oh, okay.

For my school, it's finals season and that means I am beyond stressed and busy.  My first in class final is Wednesday and I'm not prepared at all and I have a million other law school things to do and this commercial law outline just isn't making any sense and AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Don't expect too much from me for the next couple of weeks.  I did want to post the most relevant song/video I could think of for my life right now though for Musik Monday:


Just, just, just cram




There are some really great Law Revue music video spoofs out there.  This Lady Gaga parody is definitely exactly how finals season goes.  Well, maybe not the dancing and outfits, but the sentiment.
Actually, I've seen what some people wear during finals - the outfits are true to finals season.


Happy studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment