Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Captain Planet, Held der Erde

One of my favorite pastimes is being nostalgic and watching intros from 80's & 90's cartoons.  I think it's something that makes almost everyone from my generation happy.  I was doing just that the other day when I came across one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life:



Yes, that is Captain Planet in German!  I am making a late new year's resolution to learn this entire thing (at least the song part) by memory before the end of the year.  I've already had the American one memorized since I was a kid and this show was still on the air.  It's awesome that even though there are slight differences, the German version is essentially the same.
So, remember...Ihr habt die Macht!

No comments:

Post a Comment